Indian Air Force has released the notification for IAF AFCAT 2019 examination for all aspiring candidates who want to join Air Force. Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued the Air Force Common Admission Online Test-
Eligibility for AFCAT 2019
- Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2020 i.e. born between 02nd July 1996 to 01st July 2000 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02nd July 1994 to 01st July 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: 20 to 26 years as on 01st July 2020 i.e. born between 02nd July 1994 to 01st July 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Note: Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of course. Widows/Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
- Flying Branch: Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and (a) Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or;
- BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or;
- Candidates who have cleared Section A & B Exam of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent