Free Demo Class
IGS Institute is committed to utilize its best ever coaching strategy for the upcoming RRB Examinations and make the candidates get their Dream Central Govt Railway Job in Railways.
If you are searching for best RRB NTPC Coaching then you must choose IGS Institute as it is Best RRB NTPC Coaching in Noida.
Why choose IGS Institute as the Best RRB NTPC Coaching among all railway coaching institutes?
- We have the best faculty panel for preparation of RRB NTPC coaching and all types of railway coaching classes.
- Our faculties are highly qualified and experienced.
- We provide highly recommended notes, books and study material prepared by experts after deep research and study.
- Free backup classes and doubt classes are provided here.
- Regular class tests and test series are provided to increase your competence level for RRB NTPC.
RRB NTPC CBT-I (Computer Based Exam-1st Stage):
The CBT-I exam consists of three subjects. There are total 100 questions and time period is 90 minutes. Each question carries 1 mark. There is also a provision of negative marking. Each wrong answer gives penalty of 1/3 mark.
- General Awareness – 40 Question
- Mathematics – 30 Question
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 30 Question
CBT exam (CBT-I) syllabus
Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Similarities and Differences, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency, Statement- Conclusion, Statement- Courses of Action, Decision Making, Maps, Interpretation of Graphs etc.
Current Events of National and International Importance, Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), History of India and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World, Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system, General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems in India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities of India and World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora and Fauna of India, Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc
RRB NTPC CBT-II exam (Computer Based Test-2nd Stage) :
The CBT-II exam consists of three papers having total 120 questions.
- General Awareness – 50 Question
- Mathematics – 35 Question
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 35 Question