UPTET Coaching in Noida
Free Demo Class
IGS Institute is one of the Best UP TET coaching institute in Noida. We excel in preparation for UP Teacher’s examinations like TET, SUPER TET, TGT, PGT, etc. We have been guiding for more than 12800+ students in their success in UPTET exams since 2015 with respected marks. IGS Institute is the most experienced and Best coaching institute for UP TET in Noida.
IGS Institute is an initiative run by a team of Expert, qualified Teachers and other professionals. It is well known institute imparting comprehensive and specialized training program to aspirants having dream for secured and recognized future !!
UPTET Coaching in Noida
IGS Institute is a premier UPTET coaching institute that provides excellent training to aspiring school teachers. With a commitment to molding students to meet the state and the country’s set benchmarks for generating quality educators, our coaching provided here adheres to the highest standards. Being among the best Institutes for Government exam coaching in Noida joining Institute For Government Services is a sure shot way to boost your prospects in UP Teacher Eligibility Test. With faculty who are experts in various fields, each student gets a chance to experience the best ever coaching for these Exams. One of the best institute for UPTET Coaching in noida.
Hence, if you are searching for Exam preparation institute in Noida, you need not look any further as you have contacted one of the finest institutes in Noida. IGS Institute is best option for UPTET Coaching in noida.
UP-TET is a state-level test, conducted by UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) for the recruitment of Primary and Upper Primary Level teachers in various schools of Uttar Pradesh by UPBEB.
UPTET has two sets of applicants – Applicants for Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5) and Applicants for Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8). The eligibility criteria for both sets of applicants are different with each other.
UPTET Qualification of Primary Teachers (1 to 5 Class)
1. Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized university & 2 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
2. Bachelor’s degree & 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) OR
3. Bachelor’s degree & qualification in Special B.T.C. Training OR
4. Bachelor’s degree with 2 years & BCT Urdu special training in Uttar Pradesh OR
5. Bachelor’s degree and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University (For Urdu Teacher) or Moallim-E-Urdu Degree before 11-08-1997
UPTET Qualification of Upper Primary Teachers (6 to 8 Class)
1. Bachelor’s degree & B.T.C from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) approved institute OR
2. Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks & B.Ed/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR
3. Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 year B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed from N.C.T.E./ U.G.C recognized institute OR
4. Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 year Degree (B.El.Ed) in Primary Education OR
5. Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% & B.Ed degree