SSC CHSL EXAM
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level, often referred to as SSC CHSL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts. There are more than one job profiles for SSC CHSL such as Data Entry Operator, Postal sorting Assistant and Lower Division Clerk that you apply for according to your interest and eligibility. Every job has different responsibilities. Below are some posts.
Join IGS Institute for best SSC CHSL Coaching in noida.
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants or PA/SA
- Data Entry Operator or DEO
- Lower Divisional Clerk or LDC
- Court Clerk
Institute For Government Services (IGS) is one the best Institute for SSC CHSL Coaching in Noida. Our Faculty provide guidance to students who are willing to appear in SSC CHSL Exam. Minimum Qualification is required for SSC CHSL Exam is 12th passed form any recognized Board.
(a) Objective Test
(b) Descriptive Test
(c) Skill Test
In order to get selected in the SSC CHSL, you are required to clear SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam which is an objective test, SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam which is a Descriptive test and SSC CHSL Tier 3 which is based on Skill or Typing.
Tier I (Objective Test)
|SUBJECT||MAX. MARKS||TOTAL QUESTION|
| General Intelligence|
- There is negative marking in SSC CHSL Tier I Exam. Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The exam duration is 60 minutes and 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
Tier 2 (Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi)
This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English or Hindi. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 250-300 words and Letter or Application writing of approximately 200-250 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. Apart from this, you need to be well aware of the pattern of Letter and Application.
- The exam is of 60 minutes’ duration and carries 100 marks.
- The questions are based on 10 level.
- The exam is qualifying in nature.
- Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
Tier 3 (Skill Test)
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO):
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes .
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks:
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- Typing Test will be of qualifying in nature.
- It will be administered on the Computer, to be provided by the Commission or any agency authorized by the Commission.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Candidates opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
To know details and information about SSC CGL.